What should I know about acrivastine and pseudoephedrine?

Certain medical conditions and drugs can interact with acrivastine-pseudoephedrine. Before taking it, you should tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding. You should let your doctor know all medications and supplements you are taking, and you should also advise your doctor of any allergies you may have. If you have high blood pressure, diabetes, heart conditions, thyroid problems, glaucoma, kidney problems and gastrointestinal or urinary problems, you should inform your doctor and discuss the risks and benefits of using acrivastine-pseudoephedrine.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

What is the best over-the-counter antihistamine?
Sky Ridge Medical CenterSky Ridge Medical Center
When it comes to the best over-the-counter (OTC) antihistamines, I try hard to base my preferences n...
How effective are oral antihistamines?
Most oral antihistamines must be taken every day to control symptoms. They are more effective than a...
What are the side effects of nasal cromolyn?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
The most common side effects people taking nasal cromolyn experience are irritated nasal passages (b...
What is cromolyn nasal spray?
Cromolyn nasal spray (NasalCrom) reduces allergy symptoms by preventing cells in the air passages fr...