How can I prevent spreading infection while using Optivar?

To prevent spreading infection while using Optivar, make sure you wash your hands before touching your eyes. Do not let the tip of the bottle touch any surface and keep it safe from other germs. When you are finished using Optivar, wash your hands again. Talk to your doctor about other precautions you can take to prevent spreading infection.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

What should I know about nasal cromolyn before taking it?
If you are breastfeeding, cromolyn nasal spray may not be a good option for you. It is not known if ...
How effective is cromolyn nasal spray?
Cromolyn can provide relief of nasal itching, sneezing, and runny nose, but is less effective for re...
What should I know before taking oral antihistamines?
Before taking oral antihistamines you should know that generally the second generation second genera...
Is there an alternate medicine to Doxylamin and diphenhydramine?
MediGuardMediGuard
Doxylamine and diphenhydramine are both H-1 antagonists, which mean they are both antihistamines in ...