Who should not use budesonide and formoterol?

You should not use budesonide and formoterol if you are having an asthma attack. Budesonide and formoterol will not act quickly enough to stop an asthma attack. Instead, use your fast-acting asthma medication (a rescue inhaler) if you are in the middle of an attack. If you are allergic to budesonide or formoterol you should not use this medication.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

What should I know about nasal cromolyn before taking it?
If you are breastfeeding, cromolyn nasal spray may not be a good option for you. It is not known if ...
What should I know before taking oral antihistamines?
Before taking oral antihistamines you should know that generally the second generation second genera...
Do oral antihistamines have side effects?
Dr. Daniel R. Spogen, MDDr. Daniel R. Spogen, MD
Oral antihistamines have side effects, including dry mouth and tiredness. The most commonly used sec...
Do antihistamines have any side effects?
Dr. Egilius L. Spierings, MDDr. Egilius L. Spierings, MD
Some antihistamines (both over-the-counter and prescription) can make you drowsy, slow your reaction...