What if I miss a dose of cromolyn sodium inhalation aerosol?

If you miss a dose of cromolyn sodium inhalation aerosol spray, take the missed dose as soon as you can. However, if it's almost time for your next dose, just skip the missed dose and continue on schedule. Do not double dose in order to "catch up."

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

What should I know about nasal cromolyn before taking it?
If you are breastfeeding, cromolyn nasal spray may not be a good option for you. It is not known if ...
How do decongestants interact with other medications?
If you are taking linezolid, nasal decongestants can lead to side effects and should be avoided. If...
What other medications do oral antihistamines interact with?
If you are taking an opioid, antihistamines may not be good options for you. If you are taking a dr...
What are the side effects of chronic nasal spray use?
Lawrence T. Chiaramonte, MDLawrence T. Chiaramonte, MD
Someone whose nose is constantly clogged because of allergic rhinitis will snort nasal sprays like N...