What is the maximum daily dosage for propylhexedrine?

Propylhexedrine should not be taken for more than three days. For adults and children over 12 years of age: take no more than two inhalations (0.4-0.5 milligrams of propylhexedrine per 800 milliliters of air) every two hours. If you suspect you have taken too much propylhexedrine, seek medical treatment immediately.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

What is the best over-the-counter antihistamine?
Sky Ridge Medical CenterSky Ridge Medical Center
When it comes to the best over-the-counter (OTC) antihistamines, I try hard to base my preferences n...
How can I explain anesthesia to a child?
Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at P/SLRocky Mountain Hospital for Children at P/SL
Children may have concerns about anesthesia before surgery. You can explain to them that there are n...
What are antihistamine nasal sprays?
Antihistamine nasal sprays place the antihistamine in the nasal passages and the sinuses. As an anti...
What are side effects of antihistamine nasal sprays?
Side effects may include headaches, a sensation of burning in the nose, nosebleeds, sneezing, a bitt...