What should I know about Astepro before taking it?

Before taking Astepro, make sure that you understand how to properly use this drug. Read all directions for use in advance, and ask your doctor or pharmacist any questions you may have about Astepro. Before taking Astepro, make sure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients. Tell your doctor about your medical history, current medical conditions, and any medications you are taking before you start using Astepro.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

How effective is cromolyn nasal spray?
Cromolyn can provide relief of nasal itching, sneezing, and runny nose, but is less effective for re...
What are the side effects of nasal cromolyn?
The most common side effects people taking nasal cromolyn experience are irritated nasal passages (b...
How can I explain anesthesia to a child?
Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at P/SLRocky Mountain Hospital for Children at P/SL
Children may have concerns about anesthesia before surgery. You can explain to them that there are n...
Does Symbicort cause tooth decay?
Dr. William M. Litaker, DDSDr. William M. Litaker, DDS
The use of Symbicort can result in tooth decay. Symbicort has a side effect of drying the mouth. Per...