Is there a generic version of Symbicort?

There is no generic version of Symbicort (budesonide/ formoterol) currently available in the United States.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

How can I explain anesthesia to a child?
Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at P/SLRocky Mountain Hospital for Children at P/SL
Children may have concerns about anesthesia before surgery. You can explain to them that there are n...
What should I know before taking cromolyn?
It is not known if cromolyn is safe or effective for children and adolescents under 18 years of age....
Are tetrahydrozoline eye drops safe for people of all ages?
Tetrahydrozoline is considered safe. But always check with your health-care provider. Tetrahydrozoli...
What are side effects of antihistamine nasal sprays?
Side effects may include headaches, a sensation of burning in the nose, nosebleeds, sneezing, a bitt...