Is there a generic version of Astelin?

A generic version of Astelin (azelastine nasal spray) is manufactured by Apotex Corporation and has been available since June 2010.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

What are the side effects of nasal cromolyn?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
The most common side effects people taking nasal cromolyn experience are irritated nasal passages (b...
What is the best over-the-counter antihistamine?
Sky Ridge Medical CenterSky Ridge Medical Center
When it comes to the best over-the-counter (OTC) antihistamines, I try hard to base my preferences n...
Is there an alternate medicine to Doxylamin and diphenhydramine?
MediGuardMediGuard
Doxylamine and diphenhydramine are both H-1 antagonists, which mean they are both antihistamines in ...
What is cromolyn nasal spray?
Cromolyn nasal spray (NasalCrom) reduces allergy symptoms by preventing cells in the air passages fr...