How should I use cromolyn sodium inhalation aerosol?

Carefully follow all label instructions to make sure that you're using your inhaler properly. As a rule, the inhaler should be used three or four times a day to prevent asthma attacks. However, your doctor may recommend a different dosing schedule. You should also use the inhaler an hour before performing any activity that might trigger an asthma attack, such as exercising.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

Does Symbicort cause tooth decay?
Dr. William M. Litaker, DDSDr. William M. Litaker, DDS
The use of Symbicort can result in tooth decay. Symbicort has a side effect of drying the mouth. Per...
Is there an alternate medicine to Doxylamin and diphenhydramine?
MediGuardMediGuard
Doxylamine and diphenhydramine are both H-1 antagonists, which mean they are both antihistamines in ...
What should I know about nasal cromolyn before taking it?
If you are breastfeeding, cromolyn nasal spray may not be a good option for you. It is not known if ...
What should I know before taking cromolyn?
It is not known if cromolyn is safe or effective for children and adolescents under 18 years of age....