How should I use Astepro?

Follow your doctor's exact instructions when using Astepro. Use the amount prescribed by your doctor. Before spraying Astepro, make sure you prime the pump and blow your nose. Then place the tip of the container straight up inside your nose. Hold the other nostril closed and inhale slowly while spraying the medication the prescribed number of times. Clean the tip of the pump after each use and close the cap.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

What should I know before taking cromolyn?
It is not known if cromolyn is safe or effective for children and adolescents under 18 years of age....
Is there an alternate medicine to Doxylamin and diphenhydramine?
MediGuardMediGuard
Doxylamine and diphenhydramine are both H-1 antagonists, which mean they are both antihistamines in ...
What should I know before taking oral antihistamines?
Before taking oral antihistamines you should know that generally the second generation second genera...
How effective is cromolyn nasal spray?
Cromolyn can provide relief of nasal itching, sneezing, and runny nose, but is less effective for re...