How should I take Astelin?

You should take Astelin as directed, for the amount of time required and in the exact dose as prescribed by your doctor. Taking too much, too little, or not taking it as prescribed will have negative effects. Be sure to only spray Astelin in your nose. If it gets in your eyes or mouth, rinse the area immediately. It is also recommended that you blow your nose prior to using the spray.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

How do antihistamines relieve allergy and sinus symptoms?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Antihistamines block histamines, which are chemicals responsible for many allergy symptoms. Antihist...
What should I know before taking oral antihistamines?
Before taking oral antihistamines you should know that generally the second generation second genera...
Is there an alternate medicine to Doxylamin and diphenhydramine?
MediGuardMediGuard
Doxylamine and diphenhydramine are both H-1 antagonists, which mean they are both antihistamines in ...
How do decongestants interact with other medications?
If you are taking linezolid, nasal decongestants can lead to side effects and should be avoided. If...