How can I best manage the side effects of Optivar?

To manage the side effects of Optivar, follow the directions carefully. Take each dose when directed and do not skip a dose. Keep the tip of the container clean and free from germs. Keep the bottle in a safe place away from direct sunlight. Talk to your doctor about any concerns you have about using optivar.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

How do decongestants interact with other medications?
If you are taking linezolid, nasal decongestants can lead to side effects and should be avoided. If...
What are oral antihistamines?
The most commonly used oral antihistamines are second generation antihistamines such as loratidine (...
What is the best over-the-counter antihistamine?
Sky Ridge Medical CenterSky Ridge Medical Center
When it comes to the best over-the-counter (OTC) antihistamines, I try hard to base my preferences n...
Are tetrahydrozoline eye drops safe for people of all ages?
Tetrahydrozoline is considered safe. But always check with your health-care provider. Tetrahydrozoli...