How is tetrahydrozoline generally supplied?

Tetrahydrozoline is most commonly supplied as an over the-counter eye drop solution. Visine is an example and it is found in 15 and 30 ml bottles.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

What should I know before taking oral antihistamines?
Before taking oral antihistamines you should know that generally the second generation second genera...
What is the best over-the-counter antihistamine?
Sky Ridge Medical CenterSky Ridge Medical Center
When it comes to the best over-the-counter (OTC) antihistamines, I try hard to base my preferences n...
What should I know before taking cromolyn?
It is not known if cromolyn is safe or effective for children and adolescents under 18 years of age....
What are side effects of antihistamine nasal sprays?
Side effects may include headaches, a sensation of burning in the nose, nosebleeds, sneezing, a bitt...