What happens if I miss a dose of sodium chloride?

If you miss a dose of sodium chloride, take the missed dose as soon as you can. If you don't remember you missed it until it's time to take your next dose, skip the dose you missed. Don't take extra medication or double up on doses - simply continue to take the medication according to directions. Some types of sodium chloride are only taken as needed, so you won't need to worry about "skipping" a dose. If you're concerned about missing a dose of sodium chloride, talk to your doctor.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

How can I explain anesthesia to a child?
Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at P/SLRocky Mountain Hospital for Children at P/SL
Children may have concerns about anesthesia before surgery. You can explain to them that there are n...
What is the best over-the-counter antihistamine?
Sky Ridge Medical CenterSky Ridge Medical Center
When it comes to the best over-the-counter (OTC) antihistamines, I try hard to base my preferences n...
How do decongestants interact with other medications?
If you are taking linezolid, nasal decongestants can lead to side effects and should be avoided. If...
How effective are oral antihistamines?
Most oral antihistamines must be taken every day to control symptoms. They are more effective than a...