Is flunisolide called by any other names?

Flunisolide was sold as a nasal spray in the United States under the names Nasalide and Nasarel and as an oral inhaler under the names AeroBid and AeroBid-M, but the brand names are not currently available in the United States.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

Do antihistamines have any side effects?
Side effects may include abdominal pain, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and constipat...
What should I know before taking cromolyn?
It is not known if cromolyn is safe or effective for children and adolescents under 18 years of age....
How can I explain anesthesia to a child?
Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at P/SLRocky Mountain Hospital for Children at P/SL
Children may have concerns about anesthesia before surgery. You can explain to them that there are n...
What are side effects of antihistamine nasal sprays?
Side effects may include headaches, a sensation of burning in the nose, nosebleeds, sneezing, a bitt...