Can I drive after taking carbinoxamine/pseudoephedrine?

This medication is not available in the United States; however, it may be available elsewhere. Carbinoxamine/pseudoephedrine can cause side effects such as dizziness, blurred vision and drowsiness, which can make driving dangerous. If you're taking this drug, use extreme caution when driving or operating machinery. Drinking alcoholic beverages can increase these side effects, so it is advisable to avoid alcohol completely if you will be driving.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

What is the best over-the-counter antihistamine?
Sky Ridge Medical CenterSky Ridge Medical Center
When it comes to the best over-the-counter (OTC) antihistamines, I try hard to base my preferences n...
What should I know about nasal cromolyn before taking it?
If you are breastfeeding, cromolyn nasal spray may not be a good option for you. It is not known if ...
What should I know before taking cromolyn?
It is not known if cromolyn is safe or effective for children and adolescents under 18 years of age....
Is there an alternate medicine to Doxylamin and diphenhydramine?
MediGuardMediGuard
Doxylamine and diphenhydramine are both H-1 antagonists, which mean they are both antihistamines in ...