Should I let my doctor know I am using Ayr Saline Nasal Gel?

There are no major risks, side effects, or drug interactions linked to Ayr Saline Nasal Gel, except for the possibility of allergic reaction to the aloe vera in it (although this has never been reported). This over-the-counter gel soothes nasal dryness and irritation, and it is considered safe for babies. You probably do not need to talk to your doctor before using this product, but if you see your doctor for another problem or condition, you should always tell your doctor about all medications and remedies that you are using.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

Do decongestants have any side effects?
Side effects may include headaches, nausea, dizziness, nervousness, insomnia, tremor, elevated blood...
What should I know about nasal cromolyn before taking it?
If you are breastfeeding, cromolyn nasal spray may not be a good option for you. It is not known if ...
What is cromolyn nasal spray?
Cromolyn nasal spray (NasalCrom) reduces allergy symptoms by preventing cells in the air passages fr...
Does Symbicort cause tooth decay?
Dr. William M. Litaker, DDSDr. William M. Litaker, DDS
The use of Symbicort can result in tooth decay. Symbicort has a side effect of drying the mouth. Per...