Should I let my doctor know I am using Ayr Saline Nasal Gel?

There are no major risks, side effects, or drug interactions linked to Ayr Saline Nasal Gel, except for the possibility of allergic reaction to the aloe vera in it (although this has never been reported). This over-the-counter gel soothes nasal dryness and irritation, and it is considered safe for babies. You probably do not need to talk to your doctor before using this product, but if you see your doctor for another problem or condition, you should always tell your doctor about all medications and remedies that you are using.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

What should I know before using an antihistamine nasal spray?
Some experts suggest that antihistamine nasal spray should not be used for year-round nasal allergy ...
Are tetrahydrozoline eye drops safe for people of all ages?
Tetrahydrozoline is considered safe. But always check with your health-care provider. Tetrahydrozoli...
Does Symbicort cause tooth decay?
Dr. William M. Litaker, DDSDr. William M. Litaker, DDS
The use of Symbicort can result in tooth decay. Symbicort has a side effect of drying the mouth. Per...
What is a decongestant?
Decongestants are available as pills, nasal sprays, or drops. They are meant for short-term use only...