Should I let my doctor know I am taking antihistamines?

If you are planning on taking antihistamines, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always let your doctor know about any medication you are taking so that you avoid any interactions with other medications. Antihistamines, in particular, can react adversely to a variety of different medical conditions, medications, and foods. Thus, it is important to discuss the proper dosage of antihistamines and all of the possible complications that may accompany it.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

How effective are oral antihistamines?
Most oral antihistamines must be taken every day to control symptoms. They are more effective than a...
What should I know before taking oral antihistamines?
Before taking oral antihistamines you should know that generally the second generation second genera...
What other medications do oral antihistamines interact with?
If you are taking an opioid, antihistamines may not be good options for you. If you are taking a dr...
How effective is cromolyn nasal spray?
Cromolyn can provide relief of nasal itching, sneezing, and runny nose, but is less effective for re...