Does ciclesonide nasal spray interact with other drugs or food?

The amount of ciclesonide that gets absorbed from the nasal spray is so small that interactions should be very unlikely. However, if it was absorbed, interactions could occur with several drugs, so tell your doctor about all medications that you are taking, including vitamins, minerals, over-the-counter medications and any herbal remedies. Never begin a new medication or change the dosage of a presently used medication without first speaking to your doctor.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

How effective is cromolyn nasal spray?
Cromolyn can provide relief of nasal itching, sneezing, and runny nose, but is less effective for re...
What should I know before taking oral antihistamines?
Before taking oral antihistamines you should know that generally the second generation second genera...
Does Symbicort cause tooth decay?
Dr. William M. Litaker, DDSDr. William M. Litaker, DDS
The use of Symbicort can result in tooth decay. Symbicort has a side effect of drying the mouth. Per...
What should I know before taking cromolyn?
It is not known if cromolyn is safe or effective for children and adolescents under 18 years of age....