Will carbinoxamine/pseudoephedrine cause weight loss?

This medication is not available in the United States, however, it may be available elsewhere. Carbinoxamine/pseudoephedrine may cause some appetite suppression, but it is not a weight loss drug and should never be used for this purpose. Overdose of carbinoxamine/pseudoephedrine can be dangerous. Also, taking carbinoxamine/pseudoephedrine with weight loss or appetite control drugs can also be dangerous, so consult your doctor before combining these drugs.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

What should I know about nasal cromolyn before taking it?
If you are breastfeeding, cromolyn nasal spray may not be a good option for you. It is not known if ...
What should I know before taking cromolyn?
It is not known if cromolyn is safe or effective for children and adolescents under 18 years of age....
What is an antihistamine?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
Antihistamines are medicines that treat mild allergic reactions. Antihistamines come in tablets and ...
What should I know before taking oral antihistamines?
Before taking oral antihistamines you should know that generally the second generation second genera...