What should I avoid while taking Ayr Saline Nasal Gel?

Avoid getting Ayr Saline Nasal Gel in your eyes. Do not swallow it. This over-the-counter gel is designed to be used in and around the nostrils to soothe nasal irritation.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

What should I know before taking cromolyn?
It is not known if cromolyn is safe or effective for children and adolescents under 18 years of age....
Can decongestants relieve allergy symptoms?
If a stuffy, blocked-up nose is your primary allergy symptom, a decongestant may offer relief. These...
What is the best over-the-counter antihistamine?
Sky Ridge Medical CenterSky Ridge Medical Center
When it comes to the best over-the-counter (OTC) antihistamines, I try hard to base my preferences n...
What is a decongestant?
Decongestants are available as pills, nasal sprays, or drops. They are meant for short-term use only...