Can children use Astelin?

Astelin (azelastine) is not recommended for children under 12 years of age. For children 12 years of age and older and teens, Astelin is administered in different dosages than for adults.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

What other medications do oral antihistamines interact with?
If you are taking an opioid, antihistamines may not be good options for you. If you are taking a dr...
What is the best over-the-counter antihistamine?
Sky Ridge Medical CenterSky Ridge Medical Center
When it comes to the best over-the-counter (OTC) antihistamines, I try hard to base my preferences n...
Is there an alternate medicine to Doxylamin and diphenhydramine?
MediGuardMediGuard
Doxylamine and diphenhydramine are both H-1 antagonists, which mean they are both antihistamines in ...
Can I overdose on Benadryl?
West Valley Medical CenterWest Valley Medical Center
You can overdose on Benadryl by not following the dosing instructions. Taking too much Benadryl can ...