Is there a cure for nail disorders?

There are several types of nail disorders and many can be cured through the use of medication and the growth of a new nail. However, certain disorders that occur due to an injury that damages the nail bed will cause permanent deformities in the nail that cannot be cured. Nail disorders caused by underlying diseases often clear up once the cause has been cured or treated.

Continue Learning about Nail Disorders

What are possible complications of nail disorders?
Possible complications of nail disorders include losing your nail, damage or loss of your nail bed, ...
If my nails change, what should I do?
Not every change in your nails indicates a serious medical condition. But if you do notice changes i...
The Ugly Side of Manicures
The Ugly Side of Manicures
The S.O.S. Guide for Healthy Nails
The S.O.S. Guide for Healthy Nails