Do healthy nails function better?

Healthy nails are less prone to infection and can protect the tissues of your hands and feet better. Nails that are unhealthy due to exposure to certain conditions or products, or nutritional deficiencies, may be weak or brittle. This may cause them to break, which can be limiting or painful for you and put you at greater risk for infection. 

Continue Learning about Nail Disorders

What causes nail clubbing?
If the tip of your fingers look like drumsticks, you have club nails, says Dr. Oz. In this video he ...
Are there coping resources for people with nail disorders?
Coping resources are available for people with nail disorders that are caused by nail biting related...
The S.O.S. Guide for Healthy Nails
The S.O.S. Guide for Healthy Nails
How Can I Help Prevent Fungal Nail Infections?