Do healthy nails function better?

Healthy nails are less prone to infection and can protect the tissues of your hands and feet better. Nails that are unhealthy due to exposure to certain conditions or products, or nutritional deficiencies, may be weak or brittle. This may cause them to break, which can be limiting or painful for you and put you at greater risk for infection. 

Continue Learning about Nail Disorders

What can cause blood under my toenail?
National Athletic Trainers' AssociationNational Athletic Trainers' Association
Blood underneath your toenail is referred to as subungual hematoma. Subungual hematoma is caused...
Are there supplements for healthy nails?
Supplements for nails are available in pills and drink mixes. They typically contain nutrients i...
The Ugly Side of Manicures
The Ugly Side of Manicures
How Can I Help Prevent Fungal Nail Infections?