What are the symptoms of myopia?

The primary symptom of myopia is difficulty seeing objects clearly that are at a distance. When it is difficult to see, you may squint to make things far away appear more clearly. You may also move closer to things or hold objects closer to yourself for clarity. In addition, headaches, constant blinking, eye rubbing, and difficulty with distance perception may also indicate myopia.

Continue Learning about Myopia (Nearsightedness)

What is late adult onset myopia?
Myopia is the medical term for nearsightedness. Late adult onset means that the nearsightedness star...
How do I prepare to see my doctor about my high myopia?
To help prepare for an eye doctor appointment for your high myopia symptoms, you may want to prepare...
What is early adult-onset myopia?
Myopiais the medical term for nearsightedness.Early adult-onsetmeans that the nearsightedness starte...
What is high myopia?
High myopia is a degenerative eye condition that leads to chronic eye disorders. People with a high ...