What are the treatment options for early adult-onset myopia?

There are two main treatment options to address early adult-onset myopia. The first is to wear glasses or contact lenses. These lenses are designed to correct for the size and shape changes of your eye to help you see distance clearly. The other option is surgery. LASIK surgery can correct the shape of your eye in order to fix any vision problems.

Continue Learning about Myopia (Nearsightedness)

How do I prepare to see my doctor about my low myopia?
To help prepare for an eye doctor appointment for your low myopia symptoms, you may want to prepare ...
What is the rate of incidence of early adult-onset myopia?
Myopia, or nearsightedness, is found in approximately 25 percent of people in the United States. Ear...
What is myopia?
If you're able to see objects up close better than those that are far away, you may be nearsighted, ...
What is low myopia?
Low myopia is a mild form of nearsightedness. Myopia can be referred to in degrees of severity: low,...