What are the treatment options for early adult-onset myopia?

There are two main treatment options to address early adult-onset myopia. The first is to wear glasses or contact lenses. These lenses are designed to correct for the size and shape changes of your eye to help you see distance clearly. The other option is surgery. LASIK surgery can correct the shape of your eye in order to fix any vision problems.

Continue Learning about Myopia (Nearsightedness)

What type of doctor should I see to address youth onset myopia?
There are three types of professionals who provide eye care: ophthalmologists, optometrists, and opt...
How do I prepare to see my doctor about my low myopia?
To help prepare for an eye doctor appointment for your low myopia symptoms, you may want to prepare ...
What is late adult onset myopia?
Myopia is the medical term for nearsightedness. Late adult onset means that the nearsightedness star...
What is the rate of incidence of late adult onset myopia?
Late adult onset myopia is diagnosed in people that are over 40 years of age. It is estimated that 2...