Should I talk to my doctor about symptoms of myopia?

Yes, you should talk to your doctor about myopia symptoms. Addressing your myopia can prevent further complications, keep you safe, and improve your life. Diagnosis is quick, and treatment may involve glasses that will improve your ability to see at a distance. Treatment will make watching TV, reading, or using a computer easier, as well as participating in outdoor activities. Talking to your doctor and being treated can also reduce headaches you may be experiencing.

Continue Learning about Myopia (Nearsightedness)

What is early adult-onset myopia?
Myopiais the medical term for nearsightedness.Early adult-onsetmeans that the nearsightedness starte...
How do I prepare to see my doctor about my high myopia?
To help prepare for an eye doctor appointment for your high myopia symptoms, you may want to prepare...
What is the rate of incidence of early adult-onset myopia?
Myopia, or nearsightedness, is found in approximately 25 percent of people in the United States. Ear...
What is myopia?
Curvature myopia affects long-distance vision. People with curvature myopia have a cornea that is cu...