Should I talk to my doctor about symptoms of myopia?

Yes, you should talk to your doctor about myopia symptoms. Addressing your myopia can prevent further complications, keep you safe, and improve your life. Diagnosis is quick, and treatment may involve glasses that will improve your ability to see at a distance. Treatment will make watching TV, reading, or using a computer easier, as well as participating in outdoor activities. Talking to your doctor and being treated can also reduce headaches you may be experiencing.

Continue Learning about Myopia (Nearsightedness)

What is low myopia?
Low myopia is a mild form of nearsightedness. Myopia can be referred to in degrees of severity: low,...
Is late adult onset myopia serious?
Late adult onset myopia should be taken seriously because of potential problems. An inability to see...
What is youth onset myopia?
Myopia is the medical term for nearsightedness. Youth onset means that the nearsightedness started d...
What is curvature myopia?
Curvature myopia is a form of nearsightedness. People that are nearsighted can see objects that are ...