What are the symptoms of low myopia?

The most common symptom of myopia is persistent blurred long-distance vision; nearsighted-vision is better than farsighted vision. If additional symptoms develop they often signal that the myopia is worsening or that other eye disorders have developed, including astigmatism and varying forms of glaucoma. Low myopia symptoms are treated with prescription eye glasses, contacts, and refractive surgery.

Continue Learning about Myopia (Nearsightedness)

What is the rate of incidence of youth onset myopia?
The rate of occurrence of myopia in general (not just youth onset) has been increasing. In the past ...
How do I prepare to see my doctor about my curvature myopia?
To help prepare for your eye doctor appointment about your curvature myopia, you may want to prepare...
What is myopia?
If you're able to see objects up close better than those that are far away, you may be nearsighted, ...
Is youth onset myopia serious?
Youth onset myopia is not extremely serious, but should definitely be treated. An inability to see t...