What are the symptoms of late adult onset myopia?

The primary symptom of late adult onset myopia is difficulty seeing clearly objects that are far away. When it is hard to see, it is natural to squint to bring things into focus more. You may move closer to things or hold objects closer to yourself to see them clearly. Other symptoms include headaches, frequent blinking, eye rubbing, and difficulty with distance perception.

Continue Learning about Myopia (Nearsightedness)

Is youth onset myopia serious?
Youth onset myopia is not extremely serious, but should definitely be treated. An inability to see t...
Is myopia serious?
Myopia should not be ignored as it can be serious. Myopia is treatable, so talking to your doctor ca...
What is early adult-onset myopia?
Myopiais the medical term for nearsightedness.Early adult-onsetmeans that the nearsightedness starte...
How do I prepare to see my doctor about my curvature myopia?
To help prepare for your eye doctor appointment about your curvature myopia, you may want to prepare...