What are the symptoms of curvature myopia?

The most common symptom of curvature myopia is difficulty seeing objects that are far away. Other symptoms include having to sit close to objects or hold them close to see clearly. Persistent blinking and/or squinting and headaches can also common with myopia.

Continue Learning about Myopia (Nearsightedness)

What is the rate of incidence of youth onset myopia?
The rate of occurrence of myopia in general (not just youth onset) has been increasing. In the past ...
How do I prepare to see my doctor about my low myopia?
To help prepare for an eye doctor appointment for your low myopia symptoms, you may want to prepare ...
What is the rate of incidence of late adult onset myopia?
Late adult onset myopia is diagnosed in people that are over 40 years of age. It is estimated that 2...
How do I prepare to see my doctor about my curvature myopia?
To help prepare for your eye doctor appointment about your curvature myopia, you may want to prepare...