How do I manage my youth onset myopia on a daily basis?

Once diagnosed with youth onset myopia, your doctor will recommend the best treatment for you. If you wear glasses or contacts, continue to wear them as these will help you to see things at a distance clearly. If objects begin to become blurry, it's time for another eye exam as you may need a new prescription. If you have had surgery, you should not have any daily care issues once your eyes have healed from the surgery.

Continue Learning about Myopia (Nearsightedness)

What is high myopia?
High myopia is a degenerative eye condition that leads to chronic eye disorders. People with a high ...
How common is low myopia in the general population?
Low myopia is a common type of refractive error that affects children and adults. The rate of incide...
Is early adult-onset myopia serious?
Early adult-onset myopia is mildly serious and should be treated. An inability to see things clearly...
What is the rate of incidence of myopia?
Myopia is a common vision impairment. It is found in approximately 25 percent of people in the Unite...