How do I manage my late adult onset myopia on a daily basis?

All types of myopia are managed the same way. Once you are diagnosed with myopia, your doctor will discuss your treatment options. If you choose glasses or contacts, wear them daily as your doctor directs. Corrective lenses will help you to see objects in the distance more clearly. If objects become blurry, you should contact your doctor for another eye exam to determine what is happening. If you have had corrective eye surgery, you should not have any daily issues once your eyes have healed.

Continue Learning about Myopia (Nearsightedness)

How do I prepare to see my doctor about my curvature myopia?
To help prepare for your eye doctor appointment about your curvature myopia, you may want to prepare...
Does myopia affect adults differently than children?
Myopia can affect anyone at any age. The symptoms and causes of myopia are the same regardless of ag...
What is late adult onset myopia?
Myopia is the medical term for nearsightedness. Late adult onset means that the nearsightedness star...
What is the rate of incidence of late adult onset myopia?
Late adult onset myopia is diagnosed in people that are over 40 years of age. It is estimated that 2...