Is there a cure for myopia?

Although referred to as corrected instead of cured, myopia can be cured. Corrective vision surgery can fix nearsightedness. It improves your vision, removing the need to wear glasses or contacts. Glasses and contact lenses also correct myopia, but these are not permanent. As soon as they are removed, objects at a distance appear blurry. With treatment, your distance vision can be improved.

Continue Learning about Myopia (Nearsightedness)

What is the rate of incidence of late adult onset myopia?
Late adult onset myopia is diagnosed in people that are over 40 years of age. It is estimated that 2...
How do I prepare to see my doctor about my curvature myopia?
To help prepare for your eye doctor appointment about your curvature myopia, you may want to prepare...
What is late adult onset myopia?
Myopia is the medical term for nearsightedness. Late adult onset means that the nearsightedness star...
How do I prepare to see my doctor about my low myopia?
To help prepare for an eye doctor appointment for your low myopia symptoms, you may want to prepare ...