How do I prepare to see my doctor about my curvature myopia?

To help prepare for your eye doctor appointment about your curvature myopia, you may want to prepare a list of your symptoms including any medications you are currently taking. Bring your current glasses. You may also want to bring a list of questions about your vision.

Continue Learning about Myopia (Nearsightedness)

Is youth onset myopia serious?
Youth onset myopia is not extremely serious, but should definitely be treated. An inability to see t...
What is the rate of incidence of early adult-onset myopia?
Myopia, or nearsightedness, is found in approximately 25 percent of people in the United States. Ear...
How common is low myopia in the general population?
Low myopia is a common type of refractive error that affects children and adults. The rate of incide...
What is the rate of incidence of myopia?
Myopia is a common vision impairment. It is found in approximately 25 percent of people in the Unite...