How do I prepare to see my doctor about my curvature myopia?

To help prepare for your eye doctor appointment about your curvature myopia, you may want to prepare a list of your symptoms including any medications you are currently taking. Bring your current glasses. You may also want to bring a list of questions about your vision.

Continue Learning about Myopia (Nearsightedness)

What is late adult onset myopia?
Myopia is the medical term for nearsightedness. Late adult onset means that the nearsightedness star...
What is the rate of incidence of late adult onset myopia?
Late adult onset myopia is diagnosed in people that are over 40 years of age. It is estimated that 2...
Is myopia serious?
Myopia should not be ignored as it can be serious. Myopia is treatable, so talking to your doctor ca...
Is early adult-onset myopia serious?
Early adult-onset myopia is mildly serious and should be treated. An inability to see things clearly...