How do I manage myopia on a daily basis?

Once diagnosed with myopia, your doctor will recommend your best treatment option. Continue to wear your glasses or contacts, as they will help you to see distance more clearly. If you notice changes in your vision or blurriness, follow up with your doctor. If you have had surgery, you should not have any daily care issues once your eyes have healed from the surgery.

Continue Learning about Myopia (Nearsightedness)

Is late adult onset myopia serious?
Late adult onset myopia should be taken seriously because of potential problems. An inability to see...
How do I prepare to see my doctor about my low myopia?
To help prepare for an eye doctor appointment for your low myopia symptoms, you may want to prepare ...
What is the rate of incidence of myopia?
Myopia is a common vision impairment. It is found in approximately 25 percent of people in the Unite...
Is youth onset myopia serious?
Youth onset myopia is not extremely serious, but should definitely be treated. An inability to see t...