How do I manage my low myopia on a daily basis?

Low myopia is a mild form of nearsightedness that can be managed by wearing prescription glasses or contacts on a daily basis, particularly for activities that require long-distance vision such as driving. Wearing sunglasses, avoiding poor lighting, and eating healthy can help to prevent worsening of your low myopia symptoms.

Remember to talk to your eye doctor if new symptoms develop or your prescription glasses aren't effective. Over time, your low myopia symptoms can change. Regular eye exams are a good way to manage your overall eye health.

Continue Learning about Myopia (Nearsightedness)

Is early adult-onset myopia related to astigmatism?
Astigmatism is similar to myopia. It is another vision impairment that affects your ability to see t...
What is the rate of incidence of early adult-onset myopia?
Myopia, or nearsightedness, is found in approximately 25 percent of people in the United States. Ear...
What is the rate of incidence of youth onset myopia?
The rate of occurrence of myopia in general (not just youth onset) has been increasing. In the past ...
What is curvature myopia?
Curvature myopia is a form of nearsightedness. People that are nearsighted can see objects that are ...