How do I manage my curvature myopia on a daily basis?

Curvature myopia can be managed by wearing prescription eye glasses or contacts. Depending on the degree of your myopia, you may only need to wear eye glasses for certain types of activities. If you continue to squint or develop headaches due to eye strain, see your doctor about adjusting your eye glass prescription. If you've had surgery to correct your curvature myopia, talk to your doctor about any post-surgery instructions.

Continue Learning about Myopia (Nearsightedness)

What is myopia?
Curvature myopia affects long-distance vision. People with curvature myopia have a cornea that is cu...
Is early adult-onset myopia serious?
Early adult-onset myopia is mildly serious and should be treated. An inability to see things clearly...
How common is high myopia?
High myopia is a common cause of blindness. Rate of incidence varies between ethnic groups, with a h...
Does myopia affect adults differently than children?
Myopia can affect anyone at any age. The symptoms and causes of myopia are the same regardless of ag...