How do I manage my curvature myopia on a daily basis?

Curvature myopia can be managed by wearing prescription eye glasses or contacts. Depending on the degree of your myopia, you may only need to wear eye glasses for certain types of activities. If you continue to squint or develop headaches due to eye strain, see your doctor about adjusting your eye glass prescription. If you've had surgery to correct your curvature myopia, talk to your doctor about any post-surgery instructions.

Continue Learning about Myopia (Nearsightedness)

What is high myopia?
High myopia is a degenerative eye condition that leads to chronic eye disorders. People with a high ...
What is youth onset myopia?
Myopia is the medical term for nearsightedness. Youth onset means that the nearsightedness started d...
How common is high myopia?
High myopia is a common cause of blindness. Rate of incidence varies between ethnic groups, with a h...
What is the rate of incidence of early adult-onset myopia?
Myopia, or nearsightedness, is found in approximately 25 percent of people in the United States. Ear...