How do I manage my early adult-onset myopia on a daily basis?

Once diagnosed with myopia, your doctor will recommend the best treatment for you. If you wear glasses or contacts, continue to wear them. They will help you to see distance things more clearly. If objects become blurry, it is probably time for another eye exam; you may need a new prescription. If you have had surgery, you should not have any daily care issues once your eyes have healed from the surgery.

Continue Learning about Myopia (Nearsightedness)

How do I prepare to see my doctor about my high myopia?
To help prepare for an eye doctor appointment for your high myopia symptoms, you may want to prepare...
How common is low myopia in the general population?
Low myopia is a common type of refractive error that affects children and adults. The rate of incide...
What is curvature myopia?
Curvature myopia is a form of nearsightedness. People that are nearsighted can see objects that are ...
What is high myopia?
High myopia is a degenerative eye condition that leads to chronic eye disorders. People with a high ...