How do I manage my early adult-onset myopia on a daily basis?

Once diagnosed with myopia, your doctor will recommend the best treatment for you. If you wear glasses or contacts, continue to wear them. They will help you to see distance things more clearly. If objects become blurry, it is probably time for another eye exam; you may need a new prescription. If you have had surgery, you should not have any daily care issues once your eyes have healed from the surgery.

Continue Learning about Myopia (Nearsightedness)

Does late adult onset myopia affect adults differently than children?
Myopia can affect anyone at any age. However, diagnosis of late adult onset myopia indicates that th...
Is early adult-onset myopia related to astigmatism?
Astigmatism is similar to myopia. It is another vision impairment that affects your ability to see t...
What is the rate of incidence of youth onset myopia?
The rate of occurrence of myopia in general (not just youth onset) has been increasing. In the past ...
What is low myopia?
Low myopia is a mild form of nearsightedness. Myopia can be referred to in degrees of severity: low,...