Is there a cure for early adult-onset myopia?

Although it can be corrected rather than cured, early adult-onset myopia can be improved. Corrective vision surgery can and should correct nearsightedness. It will improve your vision so that you do not need to wear glasses or contacts. Glasses and contact lenses also correct myopia, but these are not permanent corrections. As soon as you remove your glasses, objects at a distance will appear blurry. With treatment, your distance vision can be improved.

Continue Learning about Myopia (Nearsightedness)

What is curvature myopia?
Curvature myopia is a form of nearsightedness. People that are nearsighted can see objects that are ...
How do I prepare to see my doctor about my high myopia?
To help prepare for an eye doctor appointment for your high myopia symptoms, you may want to prepare...
Is myopia serious?
Myopia should not be ignored as it can be serious. Myopia is treatable, so talking to your doctor ca...
What is high myopia?
High myopia is a degenerative eye condition that leads to chronic eye disorders. People with a high ...