Does using a computer increase my chance of developing myopia?

There is evidence to support doing work that is performed close to your eyes increases your risk of developing myopia. Reading, needlepoint, and other hobbies may also increase your risk of developing myopia. Activities that require close up work and use of your eyes may contribute to changes in your vision.

Continue Learning about Myopia (Nearsightedness)

What is early adult-onset myopia?
Myopiais the medical term for nearsightedness.Early adult-onsetmeans that the nearsightedness starte...
What is late adult onset myopia?
Myopia is the medical term for nearsightedness. Late adult onset means that the nearsightedness star...
Is myopia serious?
Myopia should not be ignored as it can be serious. Myopia is treatable, so talking to your doctor ca...
How do I prepare to see my doctor about my low myopia?
To help prepare for an eye doctor appointment for your low myopia symptoms, you may want to prepare ...