How do I care for someone with late adult onset myopia?

If someone you are caring for has late adult onset myopia, remember that it is important for them to wear their glasses or contact lenses. These will help them to see clearly objects that are far away. If the person states that objects are blurry or that they are experiencing headaches or other vision problems, it is time to visit the eye doctor.

Continue Learning about Myopia (Nearsightedness)

Does late adult onset myopia affect adults differently than children?
Myopia can affect anyone at any age. However, diagnosis of late adult onset myopia indicates that th...
What is the rate of incidence of late adult onset myopia?
Late adult onset myopia is diagnosed in people that are over 40 years of age. It is estimated that 2...
How do I prepare to see my doctor about my high myopia?
To help prepare for an eye doctor appointment for your high myopia symptoms, you may want to prepare...
How do I prepare to see my doctor about my curvature myopia?
To help prepare for your eye doctor appointment about your curvature myopia, you may want to prepare...