Are there different types of myopia?

Yes, there are different types of myopia. Myopia is a broad term or diagnosis used to cover vision problems that affect your ability to see at a distance. Types of myopia include: simple, nocturnal, pseudomyopia, degenerative and induced.

Continue Learning about Myopia (Nearsightedness)

How do I prepare to see my doctor about my curvature myopia?
To help prepare for your eye doctor appointment about your curvature myopia, you may want to prepare...
What is the rate of incidence of late adult onset myopia?
Late adult onset myopia is diagnosed in people that are over 40 years of age. It is estimated that 2...
Is early adult-onset myopia related to astigmatism?
Astigmatism is similar to myopia. It is another vision impairment that affects your ability to see t...
What is curvature myopia?
Curvature myopia is a form of nearsightedness. People that are nearsighted can see objects that are ...