Is music good for me?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD
Studies have shown that music stimulates the same area of the brain as food and sex. In this video, Dr. Robin Miller explains why music can give you a greater sense of well-being.

Continue Learning about Music Therapy

Sing for Your Health!
Sing for Your Health!
Seven-time Grammy Award winner Gladys Knight first recorded “I Heard It Through the Grapevine” in 1967. Since those early days, the indefatigable Ms. ...
How effective is music therapy at reducing pain?
Nimesh P. Nagarsheth, MDNimesh P. Nagarsheth, MD
A comprehensive review of 51 well-conducted studies evaluating whether music aids in pain relief con...
How can music therapy help a cancer patient deal with grief?
Using music as a tool to help patients manage the grieving process is not a new concept, and scienti...
Music Builds Brain Power
Music Builds Brain Power