Why would my doctor prescribe tiludronate?

Your doctor is most likely to prescribe tiludronate (Skelid) if you have a bone condition called Paget's disease. It's a condition in which the bones become soft and weak and thus can break easily. They may also be deformed and/or painful.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

What should I know about baclofen before taking it?
If you take baclofen, you should avoid alcohol. If you have impaired kidney function, baclofen may ...
How effective is leflunomide?
Studies show that leflunomide is effective for treating RA, both by itself and combined with methotr...
Does teriflunomide have any side effects?
Teriflunomide stays active in a person's body for several days after it is taken and can stay in the...
How is cyclobenzaprine used to treat fibromyalgia?
Cyclobenzaprine (Amrix) is a muscle relaxant. It can reduce fibromyalgia pain and fatigue and improv...