Who should take leflunomide?

Leflunomide is intended for people with rheumatoid arthritis. The medication will help to decrease the symptoms of the condition, such as joint pain and swelling. It will also slow the progression of damage to the joints. Both men and women can take leflunomide.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

What are the side effects of cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril)?
Side effects may include drowsiness, dizziness, fatigue, headaches, and dry mouth. Cyclobenzaprine c...
How effective is leflunomide?
Studies show that leflunomide is effective for treating RA, both by itself and combined with methotr...
How long does it take to get pain relief from hyaluronic acid injections?
Dr. Vonda Wright, MDDr. Vonda Wright, MD
I never guarantee my patients that they're going to see any effect from hyaluronic acid (HA) injecti...
What is cyclobenzaprine?
Cyclobenzaprine (Amrix) is a muscle relaxer. It is FDA-approved to treat muscle spasms and pain caus...