Who should not take Soma Compound (carisoprodol and aspirin)?

Anyone who does not have a prescription should not take Soma Compound. Children 16 years of age and under should not take Soma Compound without a lengthy discussion with their doctor, as few studies have been reported on its use in children under 16. The elderly should take Soma Compound with caution, as the side effects may be heightened.

Soma Compound may not be for you if you are allergic to its ingredients. It is important to tell your doctor about your allergy to aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and carbamate. Also, people who are taking medications that may interact with Soma Compound should avoid taking this drug or talk to their doctor about options for taking alternative medications.

Avoid this drug if you have any serious stomach issues due to use of aspirin, if you have asthma caused by aspirin, if you have a blood clotting disorder or if you are taking ketorolac, sodium oxybate, dabigatran or if you have recently been vaccinated. Take this drug cautiously if you have asthma, liver or kidney issues, intestinal problems or bleeding, diabetes, enlarged prostate, urinating difficulties, any viral illness, any nasal growths, heart problems, Kawasaki syndrome, any bleeding in your brain, a history of stroke or seizures, porphyria or a vitamin K deficiency.

Because it is not known how Soma Compound affects a breastfeeding child, people who are nursing should not take Soma Compound before talking to their doctor. Soma Compound is not approved for women who are in the third trimester of pregnancy, as it may harm the development of the baby and cause complications with delivery. Soma Compound should be taken with caution in the first and second trimesters and only used when the benefit to the mother outweighs the risks.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

What is baclofen?
Baclofen (Lioresal) may help some people with acid reflux that does not improve with other drug trea...
Can Botox affect my emotional reactions?
YouBeautyYouBeauty
Scientists believe that facial expressions may influence our emotions, meaning that those whose face...
What should I know before taking teriflunomide?
Your doctor will need to do liver function tests and check your blood pressure before you start trea...
Could I be allergic to denosumab?
Some people are allergic to denosumab, a medicine used to treat thinning and weakening bones (known ...