What should I do if I miss a dose of Amrix?

If you miss a dose of Amrix capsules, what you should do depends upon the time:

• If you realize it near the time of the missed dose, then take a dose.
  • If you realize it near the time of your next dose, then skip the missed dose. Just take the next one.

Do not take two doses at once because this could lead to an overdose.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

Does teriflunomide have any side effects?
Teriflunomide stays active in a person's body for several days after it is taken and can stay in the...
How does baclofen interact with other medications?
If you are using azelastine nasal spray, paraldehyde, orphenadrine, or thalidomide, baclofen can lea...
How effective is teriflunomide?
Teriflunomide reduces relapses by about 30% in people with remitting-relapsing MS. It is about as ef...
Which medications interact with cyclobenzaprine?
If you are taking a 5-HT3 receptor antagonist, an antipsychotic drug, metoclopramide, cyclobenzaprin...