What should I do if I miss a dose of Amrix?

If you miss a dose of Amrix capsules, what you should do depends upon the time:

• If you realize it near the time of the missed dose, then take a dose.
  • If you realize it near the time of your next dose, then skip the missed dose. Just take the next one.

Do not take two doses at once because this could lead to an overdose.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

What are the side effects of leflunomide?
Side effects may include high blood pressure, dizziness, hair loss, respiratory tract infections, br...
Should I worry about allergies with Botox?
Dr. Stuart A. Linder, MDDr. Stuart A. Linder, MD
According to Allergan pharmaceuticals, serious and immediate allergic reactions have been reported. ...
How is cyclobenzaprine used to treat lower back pain?
Cyclobenzaprine (Amrix) is a muscle relaxant. It is a treatment option for people who have muscle sp...
Can Botox affect my emotional reactions?
YouBeautyYouBeauty
Scientists believe that facial expressions may influence our emotions, meaning that those whose face...