What if I miss a dose of cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril)?

If you miss a dose of cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril), take it as soon as you remember unless it is nearly time for the next dose. Do not double up the dosage, since this could be dangerous and cause unwanted side effects, such drowsiness, dry mouth, dizziness, upset stomach or other more severe side effects. Talk to your doctor if you any of these side effects gets worse or does not go away.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

What should I know before taking cyclobenzaprine?
If you have congestive heart failure, abnormal heart rhythms, heart block, or heart conduction disor...
What are the side effects of baclofen?
Side effects may include drowsiness, dizziness, general weakness, and fatigue. Baclofen can make it ...
Is Synvisc a good alternative to joint replacement?
Keith Roach, MDKeith Roach, MD
Synvisc is not generally an alternative to joint replacement in people with very advanced knee osteo...
How is cyclobenzaprine used to treat fibromyalgia?
Cyclobenzaprine (Amrix) is a muscle relaxant. It can reduce fibromyalgia pain and fatigue and improv...