What if I miss a dose of cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril)?

If you miss a dose of cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril), take it as soon as you remember unless it is nearly time for the next dose. Do not double up the dosage, since this could be dangerous and cause unwanted side effects, such drowsiness, dry mouth, dizziness, upset stomach or other more severe side effects. Talk to your doctor if you any of these side effects gets worse or does not go away.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

What should I know before taking cyclobenzaprine?
If you have congestive heart failure, abnormal heart rhythms, heart block, or heart conduction disor...
What should I know about leflunomide before taking it?
Your doctor will need to do blood tests, check your liver function and blood pressure, and give you ...
What is leflunomide?
Leflunomide (Arava) is a disease-modifying antirheumatic drug (DMARD) that affects the immune system...
What is cyclobenzaprine?
Cyclobenzaprine (Amrix) is a muscle relaxer. It is FDA-approved to treat muscle spasms and pain caus...