What should I know when using Synvisc Hylan G-F?

Your doctor can help you decide if Synvisc is the best choice for you. After the injection some people have more pain, swelling and stiffness.

When you and your care provider have decided that this is an appropriate course of treatment, you will have to refrain from strenuous activity, jogging, running, or activities which require you to spend more than 1 hour, at a time, standing. 

This treatment is a series of 3 injections, given over 3 weeks. The area around the knee, and the knee should be free from infection prior to and during treatment. 

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

How is cyclobenzaprine used to treat fibromyalgia?
Cyclobenzaprine (Amrix) is a muscle relaxant. It can reduce fibromyalgia pain and fatigue and improv...
Could I be allergic to denosumab?
Some people are allergic to denosumab, a medicine used to treat thinning and weakening bones (known ...
What are the side effects of baclofen?
Side effects may include drowsiness, dizziness, general weakness, and fatigue. Baclofen can make it ...
Can Botox affect my emotional reactions?
YouBeautyYouBeauty
Scientists believe that facial expressions may influence our emotions, meaning that those whose face...