What happens if I miss a dose of penicillamine?

If you miss a dose of penicillamine, take the dose as soon as you remember. Because penicillamine is often taken several times per day, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not double dose to make up for a missed dose as this can lead to a potential overdose and increase your risks for serious side effects.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

How is cyclobenzaprine used to treat fibromyalgia?
Cyclobenzaprine (Amrix) is a muscle relaxant. It can reduce fibromyalgia pain and fatigue and improv...
What should I know about leflunomide before taking it?
Your doctor will need to do blood tests, check your liver function and blood pressure, and give you ...
Does teriflunomide have any side effects?
Teriflunomide stays active in a person's body for several days after it is taken and can stay in the...
Does teriflunomide interact with any other medications?
If you are taking denosumab, teriflunomide may not be a good option for you. If you are taking fing...