What happens if I miss a dose of penicillamine?

If you miss a dose of penicillamine, take the dose as soon as you remember. Because penicillamine is often taken several times per day, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not double dose to make up for a missed dose as this can lead to a potential overdose and increase your risks for serious side effects.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

What is baclofen?
Baclofen (Lioresal) may help some people with acid reflux that does not improve with other drug trea...
Does teriflunomide have any side effects?
Teriflunomide stays active in a person's body for several days after it is taken and can stay in the...
What should I know about leflunomide before taking it?
Your doctor will need to do blood tests, check your liver function and blood pressure, and give you ...
What should I know before taking teriflunomide?
Your doctor will need to do liver function tests and check your blood pressure before you start trea...